Scrolling through twitter the other day I noticed someone I follow post about a Christmas blogger gift swap, I clicked the link to her blog where she explained all about the idea and thought I would join in all the fun!
Available only to people in the UK, this whole idea has been arranged by Viola @violahelen to try and get more bloggers interacting with each other and to share gifts at Christmas time which is such a lovely idea and sounds like so much fun!
Here are the things you need to do to get involved:
- Fill out the Google form here and wait for a confirmation email.
- Write a blog post about this event within five days of receiving confirmation so that we can get as many bloggers involved as possible!
- Once paired up, get to know your fellow blogger, buy their gifts and send them off!
The key dates will be as follows:
- 1st November: Deadline for completing the submission form
- 6th November (or earlier): Find out your blogger partner
- 17th December: Send off your gifts to your blogger pair
I hope you all get involved as it sounds like such a lovely project and a brilliant way to get to know new and different bloggers, to make it easier you can search the
#apovgiftswap hashtag on twitter and instagram. Christmas is one of my favourite times of year so what better way to share it than with little gifts, it’s almost like a more exciting version of secret santa!!
*Due to the nature of this post images are stock images.